January 4, 2011

New Starts

Hello, to nobody at the moment, but I have hopes that there will be people reading this someday.
So, here we go. I am a fashion freak, a HUGE fashion freak. But, with being unable to work at the moment (more on that later) and a big Europe trip (  :D  ) coming up later this year, I have very very limited funds for my habits. Luckily, I have learnt how to raid the chain stores, even the ones you might not think of, for some amazing finds recently. I also used to work in an unnamed retail store, so I learnt a thing or two about looking out for quality.
I'll take you through what I have been wearing, buying, and wanting. I will find the exact copy of that bag you saw in Vogue last week, only it will cost $50 (hopefully!). There will be tips from what I have learnt and will hopefully be learning, and there might be a bit of you on the site as well!
But that is relying on there BEING a you, so if you drop by this site on accident, stick around, pass it on to your friends, I think we could make it work.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment